The East Chop Tennis Club (ECTC) is a member-owned, seasonal tennis club with four Har-Tru, four Har-Tru hydro-courts and a clubhouse located on Martha’s Vineyard. The ECTC was founded in 1910 and has served the East Chop and greater Martha’s Vineyard communities continuously each summer since then. The Club has been a recreational and social haven for its members for over 100 years. Club members value its history and community. The overarching reasons for the Club’s existence are to provide and maintain tennis courts and clubhouse facilities for the benefit of the membership and to encourage and promote social relationships consistent with the purposes of a non-profit organization and a family-oriented club.
PO Box 489, 59 Brewster Ave Oak Bluffs, MA, 02557